Grant Hill returns in Suns' win over Rockets
Alvin Gentry stated before the game that Hill would not start for the Suns. Hill saw his first action of the contest when he came off the bench to replace Shannon Brown with 4:28 minutes remaining in the first quarter.
In 25 minutes of play on the night, Hill scored four points and had six rebounds in the Suns' 112-105 win over the Rockets.
Overall, Hill appeared a little rusty but put forth a solid effort in his first game back. Gentry went with his veteran forward during crunch time, which signifies the coach's confidence in Hill's ability to finish the game strong.
The return of the versatile defender to the Suns' lineup is critical as the team continues to make a push for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference.
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Thursday May 9McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about what he's looking for in a new head coach