Updated Apr 16, 2012 - 8:05 am
Nash wins back-to-back awards...again
But at the age of 38, Nash is still collecting hardware. Hoopshype.com, a popular basketball website, has named Nash its "Tweeter of the Year" for the second straight season.
"It ranks high," Nash said in an interview with Hoopshype when asked how prestigious this honor is. "To be able to go back-to-back and beat people like Jared Dudley and Kevin Durant - there are some great tweeters out there. So to be able to out-tweet those guys, it means all those hours of boredom have paid off."
Nash doesn't have the most Twitter followers in the league, but at nearly 900,000, he does reach critical mass each time he sends a message in 140 characters or less.
"I tweet so hard, and I think people get a kick out of it," Nash said.
Yes, Steve. Yes we do.
If you're not following Nash on Twitter, you can at @stevenash.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.