Updated Apr 16, 2012 - 8:05 am
Nash wins back-to-back awards...again
But at the age of 38, Nash is still collecting hardware. Hoopshype.com, a popular basketball website, has named Nash its "Tweeter of the Year" for the second straight season.
"It ranks high," Nash said in an interview with Hoopshype when asked how prestigious this honor is. "To be able to go back-to-back and beat people like Jared Dudley and Kevin Durant - there are some great tweeters out there. So to be able to out-tweet those guys, it means all those hours of boredom have paid off."
Nash doesn't have the most Twitter followers in the league, but at nearly 900,000, he does reach critical mass each time he sends a message in 140 characters or less.
"I tweet so hard, and I think people get a kick out of it," Nash said.
Yes, Steve. Yes we do.
If you're not following Nash on Twitter, you can at @stevenash.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.