Updated Apr 16, 2012 - 8:05 am
Nash wins back-to-back awards...again
But at the age of 38, Nash is still collecting hardware. Hoopshype.com, a popular basketball website, has named Nash its "Tweeter of the Year" for the second straight season.
"It ranks high," Nash said in an interview with Hoopshype when asked how prestigious this honor is. "To be able to go back-to-back and beat people like Jared Dudley and Kevin Durant - there are some great tweeters out there. So to be able to out-tweet those guys, it means all those hours of boredom have paid off."
Nash doesn't have the most Twitter followers in the league, but at nearly 900,000, he does reach critical mass each time he sends a message in 140 characters or less.
"I tweet so hard, and I think people get a kick out of it," Nash said.
Yes, Steve. Yes we do.
If you're not following Nash on Twitter, you can at @stevenash.
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset with success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?