Channing Frye undergoes successful surgery
Frye, who averaged 10.5 points and 5.9 rebounds for the Suns this season, injured his right shoulder in an April 21 loss to the Denver Nuggets. He missed the team's final two games.
The surgery was performed by Dr. Lewis Yocum in Anaheim, California after being recommended by Suns orthopedic surgeon Dr. Thomas Carter.
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Thursday May 9McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about what he's looking for in a new head coach