Channing Frye undergoes successful surgery
Frye, who averaged 10.5 points and 5.9 rebounds for the Suns this season, injured his right shoulder in an April 21 loss to the Denver Nuggets. He missed the team's final two games.
The surgery was performed by Dr. Lewis Yocum in Anaheim, California after being recommended by Suns orthopedic surgeon Dr. Thomas Carter.
- Jon Barry, NBA Analyst - Friday May 24Barry expects a physical match up between the Heat & Pacers in Game 2 of the NBA Eastern Conference
- Dan Majerle, Suns legend & GCU coach - Thursday May 23Thunder Dan calls in to argue with Doug about last night's Pacers-Heat game
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday May 21Dudley talks NBA Playoffs and Suns coaching search with Doug & Wolf
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM