Channing Frye undergoes successful surgery
Frye, who averaged 10.5 points and 5.9 rebounds for the Suns this season, injured his right shoulder in an April 21 loss to the Denver Nuggets. He missed the team's final two games.
The surgery was performed by Dr. Lewis Yocum in Anaheim, California after being recommended by Suns orthopedic surgeon Dr. Thomas Carter.
- Tim Kempton, Suns' Analyst - Wednesday June 19Suns' Analyst Tim Kempton joins Doug and Wolf to talk about the NBA Finals game six and if the Spurs
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday June 18Jared Dudley joins Doug and Wolf to talk NBA Finals.
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.