Updated May 13, 2012 - 5:50 pm
Raptors, Knicks players in Nash sweepstakes
One team that has been oft mentioned as a suitor for Nash has been the Toronto Raptors. The Raptors boast a young squad and have money to spend, which lends credence to the belief that Nash may opt to finish his career in his native Canada.
The Raptors are constantly going to be linked to Steve Nash because of Bryan Colangelo's link to Nash's Suns, which Colangelo was GM for.
Toronto isn't the only team considered to be strong players in the Nash sweepstakes. The New York Knicks also figure to make a concerted effort to land the 38-year-old guard. Although, if Nash has his sights set on a championship, both teams could be left out in the cold.
Toronto will be in direct competition with the Knicks for Steve Nash. But Nash is expected to look to sign with a bona fide contender, and the Knicks and Raptors don't fit that description.
Nash averaged 12.5 points, 10.7 assists and 3 rebounds per game in 2011.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 11NBA insider Chris Broussard dicsusses the NBA playoff race.