Updated May 13, 2012 - 5:50 pm
Raptors, Knicks players in Nash sweepstakes
One team that has been oft mentioned as a suitor for Nash has been the Toronto Raptors. The Raptors boast a young squad and have money to spend, which lends credence to the belief that Nash may opt to finish his career in his native Canada.
The Raptors are constantly going to be linked to Steve Nash because of Bryan Colangelo's link to Nash's Suns, which Colangelo was GM for.
Toronto isn't the only team considered to be strong players in the Nash sweepstakes. The New York Knicks also figure to make a concerted effort to land the 38-year-old guard. Although, if Nash has his sights set on a championship, both teams could be left out in the cold.
Toronto will be in direct competition with the Knicks for Steve Nash. But Nash is expected to look to sign with a bona fide contender, and the Knicks and Raptors don't fit that description.
Nash averaged 12.5 points, 10.7 assists and 3 rebounds per game in 2011.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.