Report: Grant Hill to follow Nash or retire
As the Steve Nash sign-and-trade deal aftermath continues, Phoenix Suns forward Grant Hill is reportedly considering leaving the team or retiring.
Grant Hill will either join Steve Nash and the Lakers or retire, a source close to the veteran forward told me.— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) July 5, 2012
While the exodus of veterans from the Suns was expected, the absence of Hill could startle the Suns.
Last season, Hill posted an average of 10.2 points per game and 3.5 rebounds per game.
Hill also had platelet-enrichment surgery during the offseason, possibly pointing to the fact that he does not have plans to retire anytime soon.
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Thursday May 9McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about what he's looking for in a new head coach