Report: Grant Hill to follow Nash or retire
As the Steve Nash sign-and-trade deal aftermath continues, Phoenix Suns forward Grant Hill is reportedly considering leaving the team or retiring.
Grant Hill will either join Steve Nash and the Lakers or retire, a source close to the veteran forward told me.— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) July 5, 2012
While the exodus of veterans from the Suns was expected, the absence of Hill could startle the Suns.
Last season, Hill posted an average of 10.2 points per game and 3.5 rebounds per game.
Hill also had platelet-enrichment surgery during the offseason, possibly pointing to the fact that he does not have plans to retire anytime soon.
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday June 18Jared Dudley joins Doug and Wolf to talk NBA Finals.
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.
- Eddie Johnson, Suns' TV Analyst - Thursday June 6EJ previews game 1 of the NBA Finals. Plus, what are his thoughts on George Karl's firing?