Report: Grant Hill looking at OKC, Miami
Hill, who will turn 40 in October, is rumored to have interest in joining Nash in Los Angeles with the Lakers to make a run at an elusive NBA title.
But David Aldridge of TNT wrote Tuesday Hill is also looking at a couple of other elite NBA teams to continue his career.
Free agent forward Grant Hill is still considering at least two other teams-the two teams in last month's Finals, Miami and Oklahoma City-as well as the Lakers as he decides where he's going to play next season, according to a source with knowledge of the 39-year-old forward's thinking.
Hill just completed his fifth year with the Suns, and averaged 10.2 points and 3.5 rebounds in an injury-plagued 2011-12 season that limited him to 49 games. Hill had missed only 15 games in his previous four seasons in Phoenix.
There were also rumors of the Suns having interest in bringing the veteran back on a one-year contract, but seeing as how they've started their rebuilding process by trading Nash last week, that scenario seems highly unlikely.
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Thursday May 9McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about what he's looking for in a new head coach