O.J. Mayo in town for Suns visit
Enter O.J. Mayo, the Memphis Grizzlies free agent who confirmed via twitter Friday that he is indeed talking to the Suns.
Jus landed in phx for first meeting! #FAlife!— OJ Mayo (@JuiceMayo32) July 13, 2012
I havent signed! Just meeting— OJ Mayo (@JuiceMayo32) July 13, 2012
The 24-year-old Mayo was the third overall pick in the 2008 draft by Minnesota before being dealt to Memphis on draft night. He was a starter for his first two years in the league, but has come off the bench in the last two seasons. In 2011-12, Mayo averaged 12.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per contest in 66 games.
For his career, Mayo has averaged 15.2 points and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday May 21Dudley talks NBA Playoffs and Suns coaching search with Doug & Wolf
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns