Updated Jul 16, 2012 - 9:26 am
Suns officially sign Kendall Marshall
The Phoenix Suns signed their first round draft pick Monday, and Marshall will play in the Suns' next Summer League Tuesday against Cleveland in Las Vegas. Before then, the North Carolina product who was the 13th pick in last month's NBA Draft will participate in a team scrimmage vs. Golden State Monday.
As Arizona Sports 620's Craig Grialou pointed out via Twitter, NBA rookie contracts are for two years with a third year team option. If that option is exercised, then a fourth-year team option becomes available.
Marshall was named a Third-Team All-American by the Associated Press and a First Team All-American by CBSSports.com. The 6-foot-4, 195-pound point guard set a new ACC record by averaging 9.8 assists per game, and ranked second in the nation in that category.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.