Grant Hill: Thank You Fans
July 22, 2012: Hill writes thank you letter to Suns fans
It was not a surprise to open up this morning's paper to see Grant Hill take a full page ad out to express his appreciation to the Phoenix Suns fans.
The surprise would've been if he hadn't done so.
Hill is the epitome of class; and that's been the case not only during his time here in the Valley but throughout his career, both college and pro.
For those who might've missed it, here is what Hill wrote in the Arizona Republic:
Dear Suns Fans,
I want to thank you for your incredible loyalty, encouragement, and friendship during the past five years. It has been an honor and privilege to play in Phoenix and serve this beautiful and passionate community as a member of the Suns. The opportunity to be part of such a great organization and city has been tremendous.
My family and I truly appreciate your genuine support over the years and we thank you for so many wonderful memories.
Grant Hill #33
- Dan Majerle, Suns legend & GCU coach - Thursday May 23Thunder Dan calls in to argue with Doug about last night's Pacers-Heat game
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday May 21Dudley talks NBA Playoffs and Suns coaching search with Doug & Wolf
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite