Grant Hill: Thank You Fans
July 22, 2012: Hill writes thank you letter to Suns fans
It was not a surprise to open up this morning's paper to see Grant Hill take a full page ad out to express his appreciation to the Phoenix Suns fans.
The surprise would've been if he hadn't done so.
Hill is the epitome of class; and that's been the case not only during his time here in the Valley but throughout his career, both college and pro.
For those who might've missed it, here is what Hill wrote in the Arizona Republic:
Dear Suns Fans,
I want to thank you for your incredible loyalty, encouragement, and friendship during the past five years. It has been an honor and privilege to play in Phoenix and serve this beautiful and passionate community as a member of the Suns. The opportunity to be part of such a great organization and city has been tremendous.
My family and I truly appreciate your genuine support over the years and we thank you for so many wonderful memories.
Grant Hill #33
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.
- Eddie Johnson, Suns' TV Analyst - Thursday June 6EJ previews game 1 of the NBA Finals. Plus, what are his thoughts on George Karl's firing?
- Victor Oladipo, 2013 NBA draft prospect - Wednesday June 5Oladipo discussed his workout with the Suns and why teams should want him.