Suns release 2012-13 TV broadcast schedule
Starting with the home opener on October 31 against the Golden State Warriors, FOX Sports Arizona and FOX Sports Arizona Plus will televise a combined 80 regular season games. Some of the matchups include games against the defending champion Miami Heat and Steve Nash's first game back at the U.S. Airways Center as a visitor after playing eight seasons in the Valley. The Suns will appear on national television a total of five games this season, appearing on TNT twice, NBA TV twice and ESPN once.
Each broadcast will feature a pregame and halftime report as well as the "Suns Live, presented by CenturyLink" following each telecast.
Suns fans will also be able to hear recently hired play-by-play announcer Steve Albert, who will be joining color analyst Eddie Johnson during broadcasts on FOX Sports Arizona.
For the 45th straight season, Suns fans following the games on the radio will tune into the teams flagship station Arizona Sports 620 and hear the "voice of the Suns," Al McCoy calling play-by-play and Tim Kempton adding analysis.
- Dan Majerle, Suns legend & GCU coach - Thursday May 23Thunder Dan calls in to argue with Doug about last night's Pacers-Heat game
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday May 21Dudley talks NBA Playoffs and Suns coaching search with Doug & Wolf
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite