Updated Nov 29, 2012 - 11:28 am
Suns send rookie Kendall Marshall to D-League
They still might, but it's not going to be anytime soon.
The Suns have assigned the former North Carolina star to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League. He'll be accompanied there by Suns Player Development Coordinator Lindsey Hunter.
The move was announced Thursday afternoon.
Marshall appeared in six games for the Suns and averaged 1.2 points to go along with 0.8 assists.
He saw his most significant action of the season in Wednesday's loss to the Pistons, where he played 16 minutes and scored seven points.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.