Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 9:34 am
Suns' Kendall Marshall excels in D-League debut
The point guard from the University of North Carolina had played just 18 minutes in the Phoenix Suns' first 14 games. So late last week, in an effort to get the young prospect some minutes, the Suns assigned Marshall to the Bakersfield Jam of the National Basketball Development League.
Marshall made his D-League debut Monday night and acquitted himself rather nicely, scoring 21 points on 7-of-18 shooting with eight assists and two turnovers in 31 minutes. Bakersfield beat Santa Cruz 102-95.
Marshall and the Jam will continue their schedule Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Defenders, a team featuring former Arizona State guard Kevin Kruger. Suns general manager Lance Blanks is scheduled to see Marshall play some time later this week.
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.