Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 8:58 am
Kendall Marshall wraps up D-League assignment
The former North Carolina Tar Heel started, played 30 minutes and scored 7 points while handing out 9 assists in the Bakersfield Jam's 107-87 win over the Idaho Stampede.
In his nine games in the D-League, Marshall averaged 9.6 points, 7.6 assists and 3.3 turnovers per game. He shot only 31% (31-of-99) from the field, 22% (6-of-27) from three-point range and 69% (18-of-26) from the free throw line.
Marshall will rejoin his Suns teammates in Portland for Saturday night's game against the Trail Blazers.
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.