Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 9:21 am
Suns' Dragic leaves game vs. Knicks with injury
Dragic was attempting a transition lay-up when J.R. Smith undercut him on a breakaway causing him to take a bad fall. Smith was charged with a flagrant foul one but was allowed to stay in the game. He could still face further discipline from the league.
The Suns' point guard did not return in the second half after suffering hip, wrist and back contusions.
Dragic finished the game with just four points and three assists on 2-6 shooting. He turned the ball over one time.
For the season, the point guard is averaging 14.1 points and 6.2 assists for the Suns this season.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.