Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 9:21 am
Suns' Dragic leaves game vs. Knicks with injury
Dragic was attempting a transition lay-up when J.R. Smith undercut him on a breakaway causing him to take a bad fall. Smith was charged with a flagrant foul one but was allowed to stay in the game. He could still face further discipline from the league.
The Suns' point guard did not return in the second half after suffering hip, wrist and back contusions.
Dragic finished the game with just four points and three assists on 2-6 shooting. He turned the ball over one time.
For the season, the point guard is averaging 14.1 points and 6.2 assists for the Suns this season.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.