Pa. museum's Grace Kelly exhibit set for October
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) - Pennsylvania's James A. Michener Museum is making plans for a royal visit later this year from Monaco's Prince Albert.
Museum Director and chief executive Lisa Tremper Hanover tells The Intelligencer newspaper in Doylestown ( http://bit.ly/XGIRJl) that Prince Albert will visit the museum in the fall ahead in concert with the U.S. debut of an exhibit on his mother, Princess Grace.
The exhibit traces the former Grace Kelly's life from growing up in Philadelphia to starring in films and marrying Prince Rainier III. It opens at the museum on Oct. 31 and runs through Jan. 26, 2014.
Hanover says the exhibit will fill three of the museum's biggest galleries and a companion exhibit will be staged focusing on the Bucks County Playhouse, where Kelly had her stage debut.
Information from: The Intelligencer, http://www.phillyburbs.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.