Phoenix Suns' Kendall Marshall shows excitement for upcoming retro jersey night
The Phoenix Suns are nearing their first retro jersey night of the season, and one member of the team can't contain his excitement.
Rookie Kendall Marshall sent out a picture of himself on Instagram sporting the Suns' black retro jersey.
The Suns are scheduled to wear the jerseys on January 30 against the Lakers and an additional nine times afterwards.
The jerseys are the Suns' alternate uniforms from the 1994-2000 seasons.
They are one of seven NBA teams who will participate in throwback jersey nights this season.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.