Phoenix Suns' Kendall Marshall shows excitement for upcoming retro jersey night
The Phoenix Suns are nearing their first retro jersey night of the season, and one member of the team can't contain his excitement.
Rookie Kendall Marshall sent out a picture of himself on Instagram sporting the Suns' black retro jersey.
The Suns are scheduled to wear the jerseys on January 30 against the Lakers and an additional nine times afterwards.
The jerseys are the Suns' alternate uniforms from the 1994-2000 seasons.
They are one of seven NBA teams who will participate in throwback jersey nights this season.
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?