Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 10:15 am
Goran Dragic vs. Steve Nash: Tale of the tape
|Goran Dragic||Steve Nash|
|14.2||Points per game||11.5|
|6.3||Assists per game||8.0|
|2.8||Rebounds per game||2.7|
|2.3||Turnovers per game||2.7|
|1.42||Steals per game||.76|
|.446||Field goal percentage||.523|
As Steve Nash makes his return to the Valley, many people will wonder if the Suns were right to let him go in the first place.
After all, the Suns are a paltry 15-30 on the season, fired their head coach, and generally seem to be heading in the wrong direction.
However, the man signed to replace Nash was Goran Dragic, and the 26-year-old has put together a decent year for the team, averaging career bests in points, rebounds and assists. Is he Nash? No. But then again, maybe the Suns are better off that way.
So who got the better end of this situation?
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show