Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 10:15 am
Goran Dragic vs. Steve Nash: Tale of the tape
|Goran Dragic||Steve Nash|
|14.2||Points per game||11.5|
|6.3||Assists per game||8.0|
|2.8||Rebounds per game||2.7|
|2.3||Turnovers per game||2.7|
|1.42||Steals per game||.76|
|.446||Field goal percentage||.523|
As Steve Nash makes his return to the Valley, many people will wonder if the Suns were right to let him go in the first place.
After all, the Suns are a paltry 15-30 on the season, fired their head coach, and generally seem to be heading in the wrong direction.
However, the man signed to replace Nash was Goran Dragic, and the 26-year-old has put together a decent year for the team, averaging career bests in points, rebounds and assists. Is he Nash? No. But then again, maybe the Suns are better off that way.
So who got the better end of this situation?
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.