Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 10:43 am
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett, 24, averaged 15.1 points, 7.4 assists and 1.7 steals in seven games for the Jam. He shot 46.1 percent from the field and made 10-of-16 three-point attempts. The team went 6-1 with Garrett in the lineup.
In comparison, Suns' first round pick Kendall Marshall averaged 9.6 points and 7.6 assists per game in a D-League stint, shooting 31 percent from the field while making 6-of-27 three point-attempts.
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.