Updated Feb 20, 2013 - 6:12 am
Report: Knicks showing interest in Jermaine O'Neal, Raptors in on Sebastian Telfair
But all is not quiet on the trade front.
According to Broussard, the Suns might actually be sellers before Thursday's NBA trade deadline.
Sources: Knicks showing strong interest in Phx's Jermaine O'Neal...Phx also talking w/Toronto about moving Sebastian Telfair— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) February 20, 2013
O'Neal signed a one-year deal with Phoenix in August and has been a pleasant surprise in 2012-13. In 38 games, the 17-year veteran has averaged 7.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 blocks per game off the bench.
The addition of O'Neal makes sense for a veteran-laden team like the Knicks, as does the idea of Telfair moving up north.
Earlier this month, the Raptors sent point guard Jose Calderon to the Detroit Pistons in a three-team deal that netted them Rudy Gay.
Telfair, now in his second season with the Suns, has seen his minutes drastically decrease since interim head coach Lindsey Hunter took over back in January. The eight-year pro has played in just six of the team's last 13 games.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.