Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 8:30 am
Suns release rookie Luke Zeller
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, the team has made that move.
Luke Zeller has been released by the Suns— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) February 21, 2013
Zeller, a 6-foot-11 rookie out of Notre Dame, played sparingly this season for the Suns, appearing in only 16 games while averaging 1.2 points and 0.6 rebounds per game.
Zeller hadn't seen minutes since a loss in Oklahoma City February 10.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea