Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 8:30 am
Suns release rookie Luke Zeller
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, the team has made that move.
Luke Zeller has been released by the Suns— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) February 21, 2013
Zeller, a 6-foot-11 rookie out of Notre Dame, played sparingly this season for the Suns, appearing in only 16 games while averaging 1.2 points and 0.6 rebounds per game.
Zeller hadn't seen minutes since a loss in Oklahoma City February 10.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.