Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 7:11 pm
Phoenix Suns deal Sebastian Telfair to Toronto
Telfair signed with the Suns prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. In two seasons in Phoenix, the former high school phenom played in 106 games, averaging 6.1 points and 2.4 assists per game.
Haddadi, 27, is averaging 1.2 points and 1.2 rebounds in just under seven minutes per game for the Raptors.
Telfair's playing time had dwindled lately as the Suns have gone with more of a youth movement which pushed rookie Kendall Marshall higher on the depth chart. Telfair hasn't gotten off interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's bench in eight of the last 11 contests.
He's also spent time with Portland, Boston, Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland in his eight-year career.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.