Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 7:11 pm
Phoenix Suns deal Sebastian Telfair to Toronto
Telfair signed with the Suns prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. In two seasons in Phoenix, the former high school phenom played in 106 games, averaging 6.1 points and 2.4 assists per game.
Haddadi, 27, is averaging 1.2 points and 1.2 rebounds in just under seven minutes per game for the Raptors.
Telfair's playing time had dwindled lately as the Suns have gone with more of a youth movement which pushed rookie Kendall Marshall higher on the depth chart. Telfair hasn't gotten off interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's bench in eight of the last 11 contests.
He's also spent time with Portland, Boston, Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland in his eight-year career.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.