Lottery watch: Phoenix Suns edition
The Phoenix Suns are not going to make the playoffs, which means they will be in the draft lottery for the third time in three seasons. Unlike the last couple of trips, though, they are projected to pick pretty high. And to top it off, they will add a second lottery pick to the arsenal if the Los Angeles Lakers fail to qualify for the postseason. If the Lakeshow reaches the playoffs, the Suns will instead receive Miami's pick, which promises to be very late in the first round.
This page will keep you updated on where the potential lottery picks stand.
|Current Draft Position|
|NBADraft.net mock||Marcus Smart, G,Oklahoma State||--|
|No. 1 pick odds|
|Games back of playoff spot|
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t