Lottery watch: Phoenix Suns edition
The Phoenix Suns are not going to make the playoffs, which means they will be in the draft lottery for the third time in three seasons. Unlike the last couple of trips, though, they are projected to pick pretty high. And to top it off, they will add a second lottery pick to the arsenal if the Los Angeles Lakers fail to qualify for the postseason. If the Lakeshow reaches the playoffs, the Suns will instead receive Miami's pick, which promises to be very late in the first round.
This page will keep you updated on where the potential lottery picks stand.
|Current Draft Position|
|NBADraft.net mock||Marcus Smart, G,Oklahoma State||--|
|No. 1 pick odds|
|Games back of playoff spot|
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org