Lottery watch: Phoenix Suns edition
The Phoenix Suns are not going to make the playoffs, which means they will be in the draft lottery for the third time in three seasons. Unlike the last couple of trips, though, they are projected to pick pretty high. And to top it off, they will add a second lottery pick to the arsenal if the Los Angeles Lakers fail to qualify for the postseason. If the Lakeshow reaches the playoffs, the Suns will instead receive Miami's pick, which promises to be very late in the first round.
This page will keep you updated on where the potential lottery picks stand.
|Current Draft Position|
|NBADraft.net mock||Marcus Smart, G,Oklahoma State||--|
|No. 1 pick odds|
|Games back of playoff spot|
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.