Updated Apr 2, 2013 - 12:47 pm
Suns, Lon Babby agree to two-year contract extension
The story was first reported by the Arizona Republic's Paul Coro.
"Lon has led our front office during this important transition period for the organization and he has my full support as we continue to rebuild," said Suns owner Robert Sarver in a press release.
Babby, 62, has been with the Suns since summer 2010, when he joined the team after owner Robert Sarver restructured the front office. Before that he was a player agent, having represented stars such as Grant Hill and Tim Duncan.
"I greatly appreciate the faith that Robert Sarver and the entire Suns organization have demonstrated with this new contract," said Babby in the release. "We have begun the heavy lifting needed to rebuild our team. While the transition is often painful, I am entirely confident that we are taking the necessary steps to regain elite NBA status. I fully embrace the opportunity to continue on that path."
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 3Coach says the Suns know who they are, so who are they?
- The DISH - November 29, 2013 - Friday November 29Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - November 27, 2013 - Wednesday November 27Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.