Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 11:45 am
Suns season finale can be heard on 860 AM
"In light of the breaking news developments in Boston, as well as the developing Senator Flake suspicious letter story, our great partners, the Phoenix Suns, have granted us permission to move tonight's season finale game broadcast to AM 860. Our thanks to Suns President Jason Rowley, Hall of Fame Broadcaster Al McCoy, and the entire Suns organization for supporting our commitment to providing our community top-notch coverage of these significant local and national events," Bonneville Phoenix VP of Content and Operations Ryan Hatch said.
Suns Warmup with Al McCoy and Tim Kempton can be heard at 4:30 p.m. with tip-off from the Pepsi Center scheduled for 5:00 p.m. on 860 AM.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.