Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 11:45 am
Suns season finale can be heard on 860 AM
"In light of the breaking news developments in Boston, as well as the developing Senator Flake suspicious letter story, our great partners, the Phoenix Suns, have granted us permission to move tonight's season finale game broadcast to AM 860. Our thanks to Suns President Jason Rowley, Hall of Fame Broadcaster Al McCoy, and the entire Suns organization for supporting our commitment to providing our community top-notch coverage of these significant local and national events," Bonneville Phoenix VP of Content and Operations Ryan Hatch said.
Suns Warmup with Al McCoy and Tim Kempton can be heard at 4:30 p.m. with tip-off from the Pepsi Center scheduled for 5:00 p.m. on 860 AM.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org