Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 2:11 pm
Suns' Dudley: 'Phoenix deserves to be a winner'
The offseason began with the organization's decision to cut ties with general manager Lance Blanks, who served three years in the position.
Interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's fate has yet to be decided, and Suns guard Jared Dudley told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf he's not too focused on it.
"Wake me up when it's over," Dudley said. "That's really how my style is. I don't do the whole rumor thing."
Dudley has been in Phoenix since 2008 and has seen the ups and downs of the Suns, but says the fans shouldn't have to.
"Phoenix deserves to be a winner -- it's always been a winner for the longest time," Dudley said. "The last couple years we've struggled and it's time for us to get back where we belong."
In order to get back to their old winning ways, Dudley says the Suns will need to play a little harder due to the lack of superstar talent.
"We're going to have to eventually become a team that plays with grit, plays unselfish," Dudley said. "I believe we can definitely become that."
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.