Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 2:11 pm
Suns' Dudley: 'Phoenix deserves to be a winner'
The offseason began with the organization's decision to cut ties with general manager Lance Blanks, who served three years in the position.
Interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's fate has yet to be decided, and Suns guard Jared Dudley told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf he's not too focused on it.
"Wake me up when it's over," Dudley said. "That's really how my style is. I don't do the whole rumor thing."
Dudley has been in Phoenix since 2008 and has seen the ups and downs of the Suns, but says the fans shouldn't have to.
"Phoenix deserves to be a winner -- it's always been a winner for the longest time," Dudley said. "The last couple years we've struggled and it's time for us to get back where we belong."
In order to get back to their old winning ways, Dudley says the Suns will need to play a little harder due to the lack of superstar talent.
"We're going to have to eventually become a team that plays with grit, plays unselfish," Dudley said. "I believe we can definitely become that."
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.