Updated May 5, 2013 - 11:22 am
Former Suns players advance in 2013 NBA Playoffs
Jason Kidd, PG, New York Knicks
First Round: 1.8 points, 2.3 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game vs. Boston Celtics
Second Round: vs. Indiana Pacers (2.8 points and 3.0 rebounds per game in four contests this season)
Amar'e Stoudemire, PF, New York Knicks
First Round: DNP vs. Boston Celtics, recovering from right knee surgery
Second Round: vs. Indiana Pacers (8.0 points and 7.5 rebounds per game in two contests this season)
Quentin Richardson, SF, New York Knicks
First Round: 0.3 rebounds and 2.7 minutes per game vs. Boston Celtics
Second Round: vs. Indiana Pacers (not active during four contests this season)
James Jones, SF, Miami Heat
First Round: Four minutes and 31 seconds vs. Milwaukee Bucks, didn't record any stats
Second Round: vs. Chicago Bulls (three totals minutes in four contests this season)
Boris Diaw, PF, San Antonio Spurs
First Round: DNP vs. Los Angeles Lakers, recovering from back surgery
Second Round: vs. Golden State Warriors (2.0 points, 2.7 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game in three contests this season)
Former Suns players who lost in first round: Matt Barnes (Clippers), Grant Hill (Clippers), Earl Clark (Lakers), Steve Nash (Lakers), Joe Johnson (Nets) and Aaron Brooks (Rockets)
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday March 7Pouring money down the drain
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?