Updated May 7, 2013 - 12:21 pm
Suns' Michael Beasley being investigated for alleged sexual assault
Scottsdale Police confirmed they are investigating the 24-year-old for alleged sexual assault. According to police, the allegation stems from an incident that occurred on Jan. 13, 2013.
Police say the investigation is ongoing, and they are processing evidence and determining whether or not they plan to file criminal charges against Beasley.
This is not Beasley's only run-in with police since joining the Suns prior to the 2012-13 season, as he was cited with multiple driving offenses in late January, including driving with a suspended license, driving with excessive speed, driving with expired registration and failure to display a license plate on the rear of the vehicle.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.