Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 11:47 am
Report: Phoenix Suns 'love' Indiana's Victor Oladipo
Case in point, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro is reporting, based on conversations he's had, that the Phoenix Suns "love" Indiana guard Victor Oladipo and will select him if he's still on the board when they're on the clock at No. 5.
"They love Oladipo; they really like Oladipo," Gambadoro said on Burns & Gambo Friday. "So if he falls to five, there's a really good chance they're going to take him.
"That's if he falls there."
A 6-foot-5, 214-pound player, Oladipo averaged 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers last season. He shot nearly 60 percent from the floor and made 44 percent of his three-point attempts. He's also an excellent defender.
However, the Suns are not the only team interested in adding Oladipo, and at number five there is a legitimate chance he will not be there for them to pick.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org