Updated Jun 12, 2013 - 8:38 am
Report: Phoenix Suns adding Roy Rogers to coaching staff
Tuesday, Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro reported that the team will be adding Mark West and Jerry Sichting as assistant coaches.
According to USA Today NBA Insider Sam Amick, the Suns plan to also add assistant coach Roy Rogers to Jeff Hornacek's staff.
Over the past two seasons, Rogers has served as an assistant under Doc Rivers (2011-12) in Boston and Lawrence Frank in Detroit (2012-13).
Before his short stints with the Celtics and Pistons, Rogers worked as an assistant on Frank's staff with the New Jersey Nets (2008-2010).
Rogers also played four seasons in the league with the Vancouver Grizzlies, Boston Celtics, Toronto Raptors and Denver Nuggets from 1996-2000. He was drafted 22nd overall out of Alabama in the 1996 NBA Draft.
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?