Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 6:41 am
Michael Carter-Williams tweets about potential second workout with Suns
While the team has not announced any new scheduled workouts heading into Thursday's draft, one top prospect appears to be making a return trip back to the Valley.
Carter-Williams, who initially visited with the Suns back on June 6, averaged 11.9 points, 7.3 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Syracuse in 2012-13.
- It’s Paul’s Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- The DISH - March 14, 2014 - Friday March 14Jon Bloom gives you This Day in Suns History
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 13Lon Babby discusses the Suns' playoff push with 18 games to go.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 13Who is the heart and soul of the Suns?
- David Griffin, Cleveland Cavaliers interim GM - Wednesday March 12David Griffin discusses the surprising season the Phoenix Suns are enjoying.