Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 4:30 pm
Report: Phoenix Suns have 'strong' interest in Baylor's Pierre Jackson
And with picks 5, 30 and 57 at their disposal, they should have an opportunity to do just that. As it turns out, they may have someone in mind.
Suns, owners of the 30th pick, have strong interest in Baylor guard Pierre Jackson, a source said. Bos, NY, LAC,SA,Port also worked him out.— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) June 25, 2013
A 5-foot-10 guard, Jackson averaged 19.8 points and 7.1 assists per game for the Bears last season. He shot .427 from the field and .359 from three-point range.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.