Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 4:30 pm
Report: Phoenix Suns have 'strong' interest in Baylor's Pierre Jackson
And with picks 5, 30 and 57 at their disposal, they should have an opportunity to do just that. As it turns out, they may have someone in mind.
Suns, owners of the 30th pick, have strong interest in Baylor guard Pierre Jackson, a source said. Bos, NY, LAC,SA,Port also worked him out.— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) June 25, 2013
A 5-foot-10 guard, Jackson averaged 19.8 points and 7.1 assists per game for the Bears last season. He shot .427 from the field and .359 from three-point range.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.