Updated Jul 1, 2013 - 5:53 pm
Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury to host Yarnell Wildfire donation drive Tuesday
On Tuesday, the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury will host a monetary donation drive in support of the families and victims affected by Sunday's tragedy.
The donations will be taken at the Casino Arizona Pavilion inside the U.S. Airways Center from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., prior to the Mercury's game against the New York Liberty. Those who donate will have their choice of a Suns or Mercury shirt plus be entered into a drawing for autographed merchandise.
All proceeds from the drive will benefit the 100 Club of Arizona and be used to assist survivors, cover costs for flights of family members of the victims, help the injured and purchase replacement equipment for the Prescott Fire Department.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.