Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:38 am
Suns unveil 2013 Las Vegas Summer League roster
First-round picks from the past three drafts: Markieff Morris (2011), Kendall Marshall (2012) and Archie Goodwin (2013) will all be suiting up in Las Vegas.
The trio of former first rounders will also be joined by P.J. Tucker, Diante Garrett, Marcus Morris (Houston Rockets' first-round pick in 2011) and 2013 second-round pick (No. 57 overall) Alex Oriakhi.
Filling out the roster are undrafted free agents Thomas Abercrombie (Washington State), Chris Babb (Iowa State), Dionte Christmas (Temple), Jake Cohen (Davidson) and Arinze Onuaku (Syracuse).
The Suns' 12-man team will play its first summer league game at 5:30 p.m. Saturday against the Portland Trail Blazers at UNLV's Thomas & Mack Center.
As part of a new wrinkle to the Las Vegas Summer League, each team will play three preliminary round games from July 12-16 before competing in a seeded tournament that runs through the July 22 Championship Game.
Teams can play no fewer than five games.
Jeff Hornacek will get his first taste of life at the head of the bench, as he'll serve as the team's head coach.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.