Updated Jul 16, 2013 - 10:31 am
Rumor: Suns have interest in guard Jamaal Tinsley
The Phoenix Suns, already with Goran Dragic, Eric Bledsoe, Kendall Marshall and Diante Garrett on the roster, are reportedly interested in adding another player.
The Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, Charlotte Bobcats and Phoenix Suns have expressed interest in Jamaal Tinsley, according to sources.— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) July 16, 2013
Tinsley, 35, has played 10 NBA seasons, the last two of which were for the Utah Jazz. He averaged 3.5 points and 4.4 assists in 18.5 minutes per game.
For his career, the Iowa State product is averaging 8.6 points and 6.1 assists per game. Prior to playing for the Jazz, Tinsley spent time with the Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers.
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset with success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?