Suns seeded 3rd in Inaugural 2013 NBA Summer League Championship
The Suns will play their next contest at 5 p.m. Arizona time on Thursday against the winner of the Portland/Atlanta game, being played Wednesday.
All of the 22 participating teams have played three games each prior to being seeded based on their win/loss records. Ties were broken using quarter-points and then point differential to determine the seedings.
Each team will compete in at least two more games regardless of their game outcomes and could play up to a maximum of seven games.
The Suns have gone 3-0 in pool play, winning their games against Portland, Minnesota and Memphis.
The Golden State Warriors are the top seed in the tournament with the Chicago Bulls placed second. After the Suns, it's the D-League Selects and the Charlotte Bobcats rounding out the top five.
The championship game is scheduled to take place on Monday, July 22nd at 6 p.m. Arizona time.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.