Suns seeded 3rd in Inaugural 2013 NBA Summer League Championship
The Suns will play their next contest at 5 p.m. Arizona time on Thursday against the winner of the Portland/Atlanta game, being played Wednesday.
All of the 22 participating teams have played three games each prior to being seeded based on their win/loss records. Ties were broken using quarter-points and then point differential to determine the seedings.
Each team will compete in at least two more games regardless of their game outcomes and could play up to a maximum of seven games.
The Suns have gone 3-0 in pool play, winning their games against Portland, Minnesota and Memphis.
The Golden State Warriors are the top seed in the tournament with the Chicago Bulls placed second. After the Suns, it's the D-League Selects and the Charlotte Bobcats rounding out the top five.
The championship game is scheduled to take place on Monday, July 22nd at 6 p.m. Arizona time.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?