Updated Aug 5, 2013 - 8:20 am
Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic gets into scuffle at European tournament
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is not one of those players.
Dragic is playing for his native Slovenia in the Lasko Group Tournament, a tune-up for EuroBasket 2013, and apparently he's playing hard.
Early in a contest against Turkey, Dragic drove to the hoop against Turkish guard Dogus Balbay. A foul was called and Dragic's momentum carried him into Balbay as they crossed over the baseline. Dragic gave Balbay a shove, and the former Texas Longhorn responded with a left hook to Dragic's face.
Both players were ejected.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org