Updated Aug 5, 2013 - 8:20 am
Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic gets into scuffle at European tournament
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is not one of those players.
Dragic is playing for his native Slovenia in the Lasko Group Tournament, a tune-up for EuroBasket 2013, and apparently he's playing hard.
Early in a contest against Turkey, Dragic drove to the hoop against Turkish guard Dogus Balbay. A foul was called and Dragic's momentum carried him into Balbay as they crossed over the baseline. Dragic gave Balbay a shove, and the former Texas Longhorn responded with a left hook to Dragic's face.
Both players were ejected.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.