Updated Aug 5, 2013 - 8:20 am
Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic gets into scuffle at European tournament
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is not one of those players.
Dragic is playing for his native Slovenia in the Lasko Group Tournament, a tune-up for EuroBasket 2013, and apparently he's playing hard.
Early in a contest against Turkey, Dragic drove to the hoop against Turkish guard Dogus Balbay. A foul was called and Dragic's momentum carried him into Balbay as they crossed over the baseline. Dragic gave Balbay a shove, and the former Texas Longhorn responded with a left hook to Dragic's face.
Both players were ejected.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?