Phoenix Suns make 'Beat L.A.' more than just a slogan
Often heard being chanted when any Valley team is battling a team from the City of Angels, it is now the basketball team's newest website.
All you need do is check out Beat.LA to see for yourself.
The URL takes you to a pretty neat home page, where you have the option to either learn more about the rivalry between the Suns and Lakers, watch videos about the history or simply admire the nice looking page itself.
For what it's worth, there is no mention of the L.A. Clippers anywhere to be found.
According to the L.A. Times, the Suns spent $5,300 to secure the domain name. The .la may be a country code for Laos, but it worked out pretty well for the Suns.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.