Phoenix Suns to log fourth-most travel miles of any NBA team in 2013-14
Their 2013-14 schedule, which was released Tuesday, has them opening the season at home against the Portland Trail Blazers while finishing the slate on the road against the Sacramento Kings.
In between those games, though, the Suns will travel the fourth-most miles of any team in the NBA.
The only teams that will put in more miles than Phoenix are Minnesota, Portland and Golden State. And for what it's worth, the Philadelphia 76ers will be logging the fewest frequent flyer miles of any team.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.