Phoenix Suns to log fourth-most travel miles of any NBA team in 2013-14
Their 2013-14 schedule, which was released Tuesday, has them opening the season at home against the Portland Trail Blazers while finishing the slate on the road against the Sacramento Kings.
In between those games, though, the Suns will travel the fourth-most miles of any team in the NBA.
The only teams that will put in more miles than Phoenix are Minnesota, Portland and Golden State. And for what it's worth, the Philadelphia 76ers will be logging the fewest frequent flyer miles of any team.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?