Phoenix Suns to log fourth-most travel miles of any NBA team in 2013-14
Their 2013-14 schedule, which was released Tuesday, has them opening the season at home against the Portland Trail Blazers while finishing the slate on the road against the Sacramento Kings.
In between those games, though, the Suns will travel the fourth-most miles of any team in the NBA.
The only teams that will put in more miles than Phoenix are Minnesota, Portland and Golden State. And for what it's worth, the Philadelphia 76ers will be logging the fewest frequent flyer miles of any team.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.