Phoenix Suns to log fourth-most travel miles of any NBA team in 2013-14
Their 2013-14 schedule, which was released Tuesday, has them opening the season at home against the Portland Trail Blazers while finishing the slate on the road against the Sacramento Kings.
In between those games, though, the Suns will travel the fourth-most miles of any team in the NBA.
The only teams that will put in more miles than Phoenix are Minnesota, Portland and Golden State. And for what it's worth, the Philadelphia 76ers will be logging the fewest frequent flyer miles of any team.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?