Updated Aug 28, 2013 - 11:50 pm
Phoenix Suns announce 2013-14 dance team
The team chose from among 150 hopefuls during a week-long selection process, according to a press release.
Suns fans had the opportunity to vote for their favorite finalists for the chance to win two courtside seats to a Suns game this coming season. The 2013-14 Suns Dancers were selected based on the combined results of the judging panel and Suns fans.
Below are the names of the 18 members of the Suns' newest dance team, including which city they hail from:
Alexandra, Gilbert, AZ
Amanda, Queen Creek, AZ
Ariel, Yuma, AZ
Bianca, Phoenix, AZ
Brittney, Phoenix, AZ
Carin, Albuquerque, NM
Chelsea, Scottsdale, AZ
Hannah, Scottsdale, AZ
Holly, Phoenix, AZ
Jordan, Scottsdale, AZ
Kat, Iowa City, IA
Kendal, Phoenix, AZ
Madison, Salt Lake City, UT
Rachel, Newport Beach, CA
Staci, Gilbert, AZ
Tasha, Syracuse, UT
Tatum, Phoenix, AZ
Tia, Gilbert, AZ
You can watch video of the final selection show for the Suns Dancers at suns.com.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.