Updated Aug 28, 2013 - 11:50 pm
Phoenix Suns announce 2013-14 dance team
The team chose from among 150 hopefuls during a week-long selection process, according to a press release.
Suns fans had the opportunity to vote for their favorite finalists for the chance to win two courtside seats to a Suns game this coming season. The 2013-14 Suns Dancers were selected based on the combined results of the judging panel and Suns fans.
Below are the names of the 18 members of the Suns' newest dance team, including which city they hail from:
Alexandra, Gilbert, AZ
Amanda, Queen Creek, AZ
Ariel, Yuma, AZ
Bianca, Phoenix, AZ
Brittney, Phoenix, AZ
Carin, Albuquerque, NM
Chelsea, Scottsdale, AZ
Hannah, Scottsdale, AZ
Holly, Phoenix, AZ
Jordan, Scottsdale, AZ
Kat, Iowa City, IA
Kendal, Phoenix, AZ
Madison, Salt Lake City, UT
Rachel, Newport Beach, CA
Staci, Gilbert, AZ
Tasha, Syracuse, UT
Tatum, Phoenix, AZ
Tia, Gilbert, AZ
You can watch video of the final selection show for the Suns Dancers at suns.com.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 3Coach says the Suns know who they are, so who are they?