Updated Aug 28, 2013 - 11:50 pm
Phoenix Suns announce 2013-14 dance team
The team chose from among 150 hopefuls during a week-long selection process, according to a press release.
Suns fans had the opportunity to vote for their favorite finalists for the chance to win two courtside seats to a Suns game this coming season. The 2013-14 Suns Dancers were selected based on the combined results of the judging panel and Suns fans.
Below are the names of the 18 members of the Suns' newest dance team, including which city they hail from:
Alexandra, Gilbert, AZ
Amanda, Queen Creek, AZ
Ariel, Yuma, AZ
Bianca, Phoenix, AZ
Brittney, Phoenix, AZ
Carin, Albuquerque, NM
Chelsea, Scottsdale, AZ
Hannah, Scottsdale, AZ
Holly, Phoenix, AZ
Jordan, Scottsdale, AZ
Kat, Iowa City, IA
Kendal, Phoenix, AZ
Madison, Salt Lake City, UT
Rachel, Newport Beach, CA
Staci, Gilbert, AZ
Tasha, Syracuse, UT
Tatum, Phoenix, AZ
Tia, Gilbert, AZ
You can watch video of the final selection show for the Suns Dancers at suns.com.
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?