Updated Sep 7, 2013 - 2:44 pm
Miami Heat considering bringing back former Suns forward Michael Beasley
Yahoo! Sports reports the defending champion Miami Heat is considering bringing back the troubled Kansas State product.
Several of the Heat's key veteran players are supportive of the signing of Beasley, and he has a strong interest in returning to the franchise responsible for taking him with the second overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft, sources told Yahoo.
No offer has been made and no deal is considered imminent, sources said.
Miami is looking for a forward to replace Mike Miller, whom the team amnestied this summer.
Beasley averaged just 10.1 points and 3.1 rebounds in 75 games last season with Phoenix. His 20:43 minutes of playing time per game was the lowest of his five-year career. The 6-foot-10 forward averaged 14.3 points and 5.9 rebounds per game in his first two seasons in the league, both with Miami.
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?