Phoenix Suns players performing well at EuroBasket 2013
Dragic - The Suns leading scorer from a season ago is playing a similar role in the international tournament for Team Slovenia. Through pool play (3-2), Dragic led the host nation in scoring (13.8 points per game), assists (5.0 per game) and steals (1.0 per game). So far for Dragic, the highlight was taking down tournament favorite Spain 78-69, behind a game-high 18 points and seven assists.
Gortat - In his first game action since suffering a season-ending Lisfranc injury March 7, the Suns starting center looked healthy during Poland's five pool play games. While his national squad finished an unremarkable 1-4, Gortat led the way with 7.8 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
Kravtsov - Acquired in the deal that sent Caron Butler to Milwaukee in late August, Kravstov is very much a work in progress on offense (3-of-10 shooting in Wednesday's round robin loss to Latvia). Defensively though, the 7-foot center has shown flashes during the first six games in Slovenia, averaging 1.7 blocks per contest.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.