Phoenix Suns players performing well at EuroBasket 2013
Dragic - The Suns leading scorer from a season ago is playing a similar role in the international tournament for Team Slovenia. Through pool play (3-2), Dragic led the host nation in scoring (13.8 points per game), assists (5.0 per game) and steals (1.0 per game). So far for Dragic, the highlight was taking down tournament favorite Spain 78-69, behind a game-high 18 points and seven assists.
Gortat - In his first game action since suffering a season-ending Lisfranc injury March 7, the Suns starting center looked healthy during Poland's five pool play games. While his national squad finished an unremarkable 1-4, Gortat led the way with 7.8 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
Kravtsov - Acquired in the deal that sent Caron Butler to Milwaukee in late August, Kravstov is very much a work in progress on offense (3-of-10 shooting in Wednesday's round robin loss to Latvia). Defensively though, the 7-foot center has shown flashes during the first six games in Slovenia, averaging 1.7 blocks per contest.
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.