Phoenix Suns players performing well at EuroBasket 2013
Dragic - The Suns leading scorer from a season ago is playing a similar role in the international tournament for Team Slovenia. Through pool play (3-2), Dragic led the host nation in scoring (13.8 points per game), assists (5.0 per game) and steals (1.0 per game). So far for Dragic, the highlight was taking down tournament favorite Spain 78-69, behind a game-high 18 points and seven assists.
Gortat - In his first game action since suffering a season-ending Lisfranc injury March 7, the Suns starting center looked healthy during Poland's five pool play games. While his national squad finished an unremarkable 1-4, Gortat led the way with 7.8 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
Kravtsov - Acquired in the deal that sent Caron Butler to Milwaukee in late August, Kravstov is very much a work in progress on offense (3-of-10 shooting in Wednesday's round robin loss to Latvia). Defensively though, the 7-foot center has shown flashes during the first six games in Slovenia, averaging 1.7 blocks per contest.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?