Phoenix Suns rookie Alex Len cleared to resume practicing
The fifth pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, Len has spent the summer recovering from a pair of ankle surgeries. The Suns have maintained they are not worried about the center's prognosis, but no doubt they are anxious to see their top pick on the floor.
And it appears they are about to get that chance.
The 20-year-old Len averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a sophomore for Maryland last season, and is expected to help anchor the Suns' frontline for years to come.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 3Coach says the Suns know who they are, so who are they?