Phoenix Suns rookie Alex Len cleared to resume practicing
The fifth pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, Len has spent the summer recovering from a pair of ankle surgeries. The Suns have maintained they are not worried about the center's prognosis, but no doubt they are anxious to see their top pick on the floor.
And it appears they are about to get that chance.
The 20-year-old Len averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a sophomore for Maryland last season, and is expected to help anchor the Suns' frontline for years to come.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.