Phoenix Suns rookie Alex Len cleared to resume practicing
The fifth pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, Len has spent the summer recovering from a pair of ankle surgeries. The Suns have maintained they are not worried about the center's prognosis, but no doubt they are anxious to see their top pick on the floor.
And it appears they are about to get that chance.
The 20-year-old Len averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a sophomore for Maryland last season, and is expected to help anchor the Suns' frontline for years to come.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso