Updated Sep 16, 2013 - 7:03 pm
NBA releases top 10 highlights of Phoenix Suns' 2012-13 season
It wasn't without its moments, however. There were the two home wins in late January over the Los Angeles teams (Lakers and Clippers); there was another home win over the Lakers (23-point blowout) on Mar. 18; on Dec. 12, 2012, Goran Dragic made a game-winning flip shot at home against the Memphis Grizzlies; and there was the come-from-behind road win in overtime over the San Antonio Spurs on Feb. 27, in which Jermaine O'Neal turned back the clock at least 10 years, making key play after key play.
The NBA has released its top 10 Suns plays of last year on both its website and YouTube account. In the video, you'll see quite a few Dragic passes between a defender's legs, several Marcin Gortat dunks and a few highlights from now-departed Suns, such as Jared Dudley, Michael Beasley and Wesley Johnson.
Perhaps the most meaningful play -- in the context of a game -- happened in the aforementioned San Antonio contest: O'Neal grabbed a Manu Ginobili missed free throw and fired an almost full-court pass to Johnson, who turned around and made a three at the buzzer to send the game into overtime.
See where that play lands in NBA.com's list:
- Suns 2014 Postseason Prospects: The Western Conference Race
- Bledsoe, stingy defense carry Suns to ugly win over Celtics: By the Numbers
- Suns' Babby: No matter how season ends, it has been a wild success
- Phoenix Suns lack 'sense of urgency' and are playing their worst defense of the year
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe responds well to first game, may start at Boston
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- The DISH - March 14, 2014 - Friday March 14Jon Bloom gives you This Day in Suns History
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 13Lon Babby discusses the Suns' playoff push with 18 games to go.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 13Who is the heart and soul of the Suns?
- David Griffin, Cleveland Cavaliers interim GM - Wednesday March 12David Griffin discusses the surprising season the Phoenix Suns are enjoying.