Updated Sep 16, 2013 - 7:03 pm
NBA releases top 10 highlights of Phoenix Suns' 2012-13 season
It wasn't without its moments, however. There were the two home wins in late January over the Los Angeles teams (Lakers and Clippers); there was another home win over the Lakers (23-point blowout) on Mar. 18; on Dec. 12, 2012, Goran Dragic made a game-winning flip shot at home against the Memphis Grizzlies; and there was the come-from-behind road win in overtime over the San Antonio Spurs on Feb. 27, in which Jermaine O'Neal turned back the clock at least 10 years, making key play after key play.
The NBA has released its top 10 Suns plays of last year on both its website and YouTube account. In the video, you'll see quite a few Dragic passes between a defender's legs, several Marcin Gortat dunks and a few highlights from now-departed Suns, such as Jared Dudley, Michael Beasley and Wesley Johnson.
Perhaps the most meaningful play -- in the context of a game -- happened in the aforementioned San Antonio contest: O'Neal grabbed a Manu Ginobili missed free throw and fired an almost full-court pass to Johnson, who turned around and made a three at the buzzer to send the game into overtime.
See where that play lands in NBA.com's list:
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.